||Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Ten years of experience setting up, operating and programming CNC machines required.
• Experience with PartMaker, Esprit and Siemens NX CNC programming software preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
• Full working knowledge of machining properties of medical device materials including stainless steel, titanium, cobalt chrome and PEEK. Good mechanical aptitude.
• Full working knowledge of advanced CAD CAM programming skills.
• Proficient with QAD Job tracking systems.
• Advance blue print reading skills.
• Proficient with measuring equipment and instruments.
• General knowledge of tool life. Ability to streamline machining process.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Programming skills, advanced setup and operation of CNC machines.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.