• Bach + 6 or Assoc + 10 yrs or H/S + 14 yrs related exempt exp.
• Five years of experience in a Part-91 aviation department.
• An FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Commercial Pilot Certificate with multi-engine instrument rating.
• A current FAA Class II flight physical, [either from an FAA certified military flight surgeon or an FAA certified civilian physician].
• Minimum of 5,000 hours total time with 2,000 first-pilot time including 500 hours in BE-200/C12 aircraft.
• Qualified/current in BE-200/C12 aircraft.
• Flight Safety, SimuFlite or other FAA recognized Initial/Re-current program within the previous twelve months.
• Must qualify for and obtain a DOD “Secret” security clearance and Passport (if requested) to support contractual obligations, and must be able to travel to other locations requiring over night stay.