||• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Aviation Management or 5 years related experience in Air Ambulance.
• Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft certificate with Instrument Rating.
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate
• 3,000 total helicopter flight hours
• 1,500 PIC in helicopters
• 1,500 turbine helicopters flight hours
• 200 hours of night/NVG
• Rotorcraft CFII
• NVG experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.