• THIS POSTING IS INTENDED FOR WESTMINSTER AVIATION STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS ONLY *
A few helpful tips when applying -
• Before applying, we recommend that you clear your browsing history including your temporary internet files and disable pop-up blockers. You can accomplish this by going to the Tools tab.
• Gather your paperwork, including your work history (we require 10 years of work history to be added to the application), resume etc. - before you apply to the position.
• If you would like to include a cover letter, add it as your first page to your resume. Your resume is part of your application and unique to each position you apply to..
• Once in the application, be sure to use the links provided to return to the previous page if needed. The back button is not compatible with our system.