||Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with NOTE on the last page of this Job Description.
• Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with FlightSafety International’s Quality Maintenance Systems (QMS) processes and procedures.
Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as a Simulator Instructor.
• Deliver training to FlightSafety International clients in accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
Training Standards – Instructor Activities: (Includes Compliance with regulations and guidelines, and QMS policies and procedures)
• Maintain all training material (various media forms) in a current state at all times.
• Provide pre-briefings and post-briefings before and after each Simulator lesson in accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
• Prepare the Flight Simulator and/or briefing room no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the Simulator lesson and/or pre-briefing session.
• Integrate Crew Resource Management (CRM)/Human Factors with technical (procedural) training.
• Utilize Customer's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Checklists, and Minimum Equipment List (MEL) during training, when requested or required.
• Assist in keeping all publications used in Simulator training current.
• Ensure classrooms, flight training devices (FTDs) and scheduled simulators are ready for client training events.
• Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.