||• Maintain all training material (various media forms) in a current state at all times.
• Provide pre-briefings and post-briefings before and after each Simulator lesson in
accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
• Prepare the Flight Simulator and/or briefing room no later than 15 minutes prior to the
scheduled start of the Simulator lesson and/or pre-briefing session.
• Integrate Crew Resource Management (CRM)/Human Factors with technical
• Utilize Customer's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Checklists, and Minimum
Equipment List (MEL) during training, when requested or required.
• Assist in keeping all publications used in Simulator training current.
• Ensure classrooms, flight training devices (FTDs) and scheduled simulators are ready
for client training events.
• Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.