||CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
• See above for Certifications required.
• Valid Driver’s License, where applicable.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
• Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
• A second language may be required in some Learning Centers to meet particular needs.
EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• PC and/or compatible computer with printer
• Various office equipment: FAX, Copier, and Multi-line Telephone
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• General knowledge of the following software: MS Office; MS Access, preferred
• Other software programs may be required, as needed.