• Bachelor Degrees preferred, however experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Valid FAA commercial drone license or willing and must be interested in obtaining a commercial drone license
• knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Experience with drone software (DroneDeploy, Pix 4D, ARC GIS or GIS software) or skills and interest to learn how to use various commercial drone software
• Have the analytical skills for the development and use of drone software generated reports
• Bilingual - Spanish and English preferred.
• Must have the physical ability to walk distances, carry 10 to 20 pounds, climb steps, work in rough and uneven terrain, work in construction zones, damaged areas with walking hazards.
• Willing to travel throughout the island
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Prior experience with FEMA
• Engineering or insurance adjuster experience preferred
• Background or basic understanding of construction which could include home inspection or other building/construction related positions such as code inspector, insurance inspector and residential/commercial building experience preferred.
• Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
• Strong organization skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.