||• Minimum of 3000 flights hours (fixed wing), Jet time (Lower flight time may be considered based on current work history, 121 experience, military experience, or equipment).
• Must have current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Must have a valid driver’s license • Must have a valid passport
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, Airplane Multiengine Land (AMEL)Must verify flight time by logbooks
• Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
• Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
• College degree preferred
• PIC time preferred