• 2500 hours total time
• 750 hours multi-engine fixed wing*¹
• 500 hours pilot in command (PIC)*²
• 500 hours jet/turbo-prop
• Frontier considers only hours in fixed wing/ rotary aircraft as flight time towards minimum qualifications. Hours logged in flight simulators, or as flight engineer, bombardier, navigator, WSO, EWO, RIO, NFO, UAV, or Special Crew will not be considered as flight time for these purposes.
• Military time conversion applicable (conversion factor of .3 or 18 minutes per sortie)
• 750 hours single engine military fighter aircraft will be considered.
• PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls.
• Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Vision corrected to 20/20
• ATP Certificate
• FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
• Valid Passport, with machine readable print, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
• Authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to travel in and out of the U.S. to all cities/countries served by Frontier Airlines, Inc.
• Ability to relocate
• Ability and willingness to work weekends, nights, holidays and overnight trips
• Ability and desire to maintain a well groomed and professional appearance
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks
• Experience with sophisticated aircraft equipment including Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) and Flight Management Systems (FMS) preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possess excellent communication skills to include ability to speak, read and write English.
• Ability to problem-solve and react positively to difficult situations.