• U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Level Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Extensive experience in planning, briefing, executing and debriefing MH-60R or MH-60S aircraft missions. Thorough knowledge of aircraft tactical employment as part of a larger force. Expertise in aircraft systems usage and integration.
• Experience in developing aviation training scenarios based on training objectives
• Experience operating and employing aviation simulators for training
• Experience operating warfare training M&S systems
• Ideal candidate would be weapons-school trained pilot with experience in distributed synthetic training events
• Experience with FST-A events or other distributed aviation training events.