||• Have a full understanding of Mesa Airlines operations.
• Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills.
• Demonstrated negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, whether it be through speaking, writing or computer skills.
• Must be capable of staying trained and current in either pilot seat of company aircraft.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Must read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must be able to work diplomatically with others in a high stress environment.
• Must be able to organize and maintain a schedule of required actions and execute them in a timely fashion.
• College degree.
• Have at least two year of experience within the four years preceding the job as a pilot in command of large airplanes under part 121.
• Medically qualified to fly either seat in part 121 operations.