||• A minimum of 1,500 hours of total flight time or R-ATP qualified.
• 500 hours of cross country flight time or 200 if R-ATP or military qualified
• 100 hours of night flight time.
• 250 total hours of flight time as pilot in command including 100 hours of cross country flight time and 25 hours of night flight time.
• 75 hours of instrument flight time in actual or simulated instrument conditions.
• 25 hours of multi-engine flight time.
• FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with multi-engine and instrument ratings.
• Must possess a current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate.
• FCC permit restricted radiotelephone operator.
• Must have and be able to maintain a valid passport allowing unrestricted travel, without a TRP, to and from the U.S.
• Must possess valid Driver's License.
• Minimum age of 21 years old.
• Authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must be willing to accept a base assignment in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Spokane, WA, Boise, ID, or Medford, OR based on company need.
• Must be willing to work multiple days away from home, working a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays without restrictions.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 100 hours of multi-engine flight time
• 100 hours flown in the last 24 months
• Four-year degree from an accredited University.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations:
• Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.