• FAA Airline Transport Pilot: Airplane Multi-Engine Land
• 1st Class FAA Medical
• FAA Type Rating in a Hawker 800XP (HS-125) and A&P license desirable.
• 2500 Hours Total Flight Time
• 1000 Hours in Multi-Engine Jet
• Proline 21 and Honeywell Avionics experience required
• Current 61.58 Check and 150 flight hours within the last 12 months
• No accidents or violations
• Meets assigned work schedule.
• Performs pre/post flight inspections and procedures on aircraft.
• Maintains FAA and corporate pilot qualifications as established by the company.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and/or A&P License from accredited university or school.
Work hours may vary in length and schedule (may include non-standard workweek).