• 2-5 years of corporate flight attendant experience
• Completion of FACTS, Flight Safety, or equivalent, FAA certified training programs
• Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures
• First-Aid training to respond to in flight medical situations
• Certified to perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and in the usage of an AED (automated external defibrillator)
• Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment, and knowledge of emergency procedures
• Knowledgeable of FAA and customs regulations
• Flexibility to work a varied schedule, to include: evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to travel, as needed, for international flights
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to assist with purchasing aircraft stock prior to trips
• Strong culinary and/or fine dining experience is strongly preferred
• Preference will be given to local candidates with Legacy 600, or similar large cabin experience
Operation of emergency equipment including fire suppression, defibrillators, oxygen, survival/floatation equipment
Extensive lifting which may require lifting/carrying/moving/pushing/pulling up to 120 lbs
Inside of corporate aircraft, must be comfortable at high altitudes/speed, travel to national/international destinations, ability to stand/sit for long hours while in flight.