• High school diploma or GED.
• FAA Commercial and Instrument Airmans Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time. - Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 300 hours of NVG experience.
• Conversant in English.
• Prior military pilot and/or pilot support on the DoS INL/A program. - Qualification in the applicable aircraft, H-60, UH-1,CH-46.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.