• High School diploma or equivalent. Preferred Associates of Science in Aviation or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 800 hours total flying time. 400 as pilot in command.
• Minimum of 100 hours MEL to be considered to operate multi-engine aircraft.
• Proficiency with computers and software.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Active commercial pilot’s license.
• IFR Rating.
• 1st class medical certification from FAA.
• Approval from chief pilot and acceptance/insurability by Sanborn’s aviation carrier.
• Successful completion of a background check, including driving record.
• Ground and flight training required in make and model of designated aircraft.
• Ability to provide flight training in designated make and model to staff pilots.
• Valid passport and ability to travel anywhere in North America.