• High school diploma or GED.
• FAA Commercial and Instrument Airmans Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
• MPME - Documented civil or military maintenance test pilot course completion.
INLA MPME Experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time. - Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and at least 300 hours of NVG experience.
• 200 hours maintenance pilot time.
• Prior INLA MPME Experience.
• Prior UH-60 MPME.
• Prior Experience developing updating RW Aviation SOPs, Flight Manual, Course-ware.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.