||EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Required to have a minimum of 2000 total flight hours . 1200 hours must be in helicopters. 1000 hours must be Pilot in Command rotorcraft hours.
• 100 unaided night hours or 50 hours unaided, with at least 100 aided night hours required.
• 500 hours of turbine time required.
• Required to have and maintain a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Commercial Certificate and instrument rating or an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate valid for Rotorcraft Category, Helicopter Class.
• Current First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate Required.
• Successful completion of a Department of Transportation (DOT).
• An Airline Transport Pilot rating is preferred.