• Candidates for these positions must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least one (1) year of experience in a comparable position.
• Candidates must also demonstrate minimum keyboard speed of forty (40) wpm with ninety (90) percent accuracy, possess an ability to read and interpret materials such as diagrams and manuals, and have the ability to speak clearly and be understood.
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary team (Multimedia Developers, Quality Assurance, Instructions System Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Instructors);
• Certification in the approach control radar lab;
• Effective oral and written communications skills;
• Working knowledge of the FAAO JO 7110.65;
• Effective team building skills; MS Office Suite Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
• Basic familiarization of current technologic tools (tablets, notebooks, applications, etc.).