• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An instructional/training background or equivalent experience is essential.
• Will have extensive training experience in aviation or aviation related fields.
• Knowledge of Part 91 and Part 121 flight rules.
• Willing to learn and demonstrate a working knowledge and understanding of Compass Airlines’ Flight Crewmember policies, procedures and processes.
• Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work).
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Must have ability to instruct trainee pilots in all aspects of the training curriculum.
• To perform duties, must have PC skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must be able to read and understand technical publications and regulations and apply them to training material on a regular basis.
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
• Must demonstrate creativity in materials development, putting together information in a way that will engage the audience and keep their interest.
• Position is based in Minneapolis Minnesota.
• May include alternative work schedules
• Typically working in a classroom setting, sitting at a desk or table, using a desk top PC during work.
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.