||• TS/SCI or interim TS DoD Security Clearance.
• Current experience related to current Military Intelligence (MI) doctrine, recent (draft) changes, and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations, and DoD Directives relating to Intelligence Operations.
• 8 years of experience as a U.S. Army qualified Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot IAW U.S. Army standards.
• Experience at the company level or higher as an IP.
• Logged 1,000 hours IP time in a military fixed-wing aircraft.
• Experience using Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite.
• Currently qualified (within the last 24 months) as an Airplane Multi-Engine Flight Instructor.
• Experience in Task Force ODIN, Project Liberty or similar type A-ISR missions within the last 24 months.
• Honorable Discharge.