||These are some of the things that are important to us:
• First, you are a good fit for the team and will enjoy working with us
• You have a Commercial Pilot license with instrument rating
• You have 500+ PIC well rounded flight hours. Pilots with fewer than 500 hours may be considered for our co-pilot position.
• You have or are working towards your CFI.
• You are able to perform high precision track flying
• You are current on at least 2nd class medical and current on Flight Review.
• You have a good knowledge of FARs as applicable to aviation and Part 91 operations
• You are able to remain alert during long flights
We like to take care of our team members. Here's what you can expect from us:
• We offer a competitive salary
• We offer a really fun flying experience while working with great people
• We offer Cross-country flight opportunities such as: California, Florida, Oregon, etc.
• We place a high value on work-life balance
• We have flexible schedule options
• We are a really great place to work
We have some exciting opportunities and we are looking to expand our aviation team by bringing on part time pilot. In addition to skills and experience, we're after someone who is a healthy fit'someone who aligns with our company core values and is a team player. These are our values, and they define how we behave and how you can succeed with our company:
• All in - we're all in the same boat
o We need people who are people smart, who enjoy working as a member of a team, and who are passionate about what we're doing at IMSAR
• Stand up - we stand accountable with integrity
o We need people who are humble, who take responsibility for their actions, and who can make and keep commitments
• Can-do - we innovate with a can-do attitude
o We need people who are creative, innovative, and hungry to accomplish great things