||• Must be a US citizen
• High School Diploma and fifteen years’ experience piloting remotely controlled / unmanned aircraft, plus experience with more than one sUAS type (e.g. fixed wing, multirotor, rotorcraft, turbine, etc.)
• FAA Class III Medical Certificate - Required
• Must have high level of experience piloting remotely controlled / unmanned aircraft.
• Previous UAS or small UAS (sUAS) flight operation experience.
• The candidate shall be capable of operating various types of UAS via hand control station, ground station/cockpit and/or buddy box configurations.
• Must be capable of safely operating all subscale aircraft developed under this effort.
• Must be capable of supporting flight operations under laboratory and field conditions.
• Possess moderate level of experience and expertise designing, fabricating, integrating, testing, maintaining, and operating subscale unmanned aircraft.