||Desired Skills and Experience:
To qualify as a STAJets pilot candidate, you must have the following:
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
• Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
• 3000 hours total pilot time.
• 1500 hours fixed wing multi-engine PIC
• 2000 hours multi-engine total.
• PIC 250 hour in type (Preferred)
PIC Pay: Salary will be discussed during the interview.
Offering you the following Benefits:
• 401k with 100% company match, up to 4% of your salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 100% company paid Loss of Medical Insurance (Disability pays 65% of annual income for 5 years)
• Two weeks of vacation time per year