||Maintenance Test Pilot Prerequisites: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall meet the qualification requirements of AR 95-20. Pilots shall have successfully completed US Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase II or complete an equivalency evaluation IAW AR 95-1 and AR 95-20.
Maintenance Test Pilot Physical Requirements: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall undergo and successfully complete initially and annually thereafter, during their birth months, an Army or FAA second class flight physical. Re-examination of contractor's test pilots may be required when deemed by the Project Officer to be in the best interest of the Government. Contractor test pilots shall not perform flight duties when ill, after receiving medical treatment that may impair physical abilities required for flight or after receiving drugs from a civilian physician until properly cleared by a Flight Surgeon.
Maintenance Test Pilot Proficiency: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall undergo an annual flight evaluation conducted IAW AR 95-1, Para 4-7 and the appropriate Aircrew Training Manual (ATM). An Army/Government Test Flight Evaluator (MTFE) will conduct this evaluation. These evaluations must meet the requirements of AR 95-1. Currency shall be in accordance with AR 95-1.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have completed AMOC (Phase II) OR completed an equivalency evaluation conducted by Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES)
• Must have a current and valid ARMY or FAA Second Class Medical Certificate
• Must possess an instrument rating on their FAA Commercial Certificate
• Must possess FAA Commercial Pilot License (rotor craft)
• Must have at least 1000 hours of verifiable Pilot-in-Command CH47F flight time.
• Must be CH-47F 9.2.2 qualified (verified with certificate of training and/or 7122 Flight records entry)
Travel up to 25% of the time.
• Must have a current or be able to obtain within 60 days and maintain the level of Industrial Security Clearance required by the Government.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).