||• Must be a US Citizen.
• Must hold at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with appropriate category and class ratings. An Airline Transport Pilot Certificate preferred.
• Must hold an FAA Medical Certificate appropriate to the level of Pilot Certificate.
• 1,000 flight hour minimum as Pilot in Command (all aircraft flown).
• MC-12 Operational flight experience within the last 4 years as a Military Pilot is required.
• SOF-experienced Pilots with a BE-300 or 350 Type Rating with Proline 21 certification may be considered.
• Strong background in ISR and flight support to SOF is required.
• Experience in a military flight training capacity where student evaluation, mentoring and coaching was required is highly desired.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience supporting advanced flight training, working as part of a training team and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and integrate with a ground-based training team.
• A current Secret clearance is required.
• A current TS clearance with an investigation date that would support immediate SCI eligibility is desired.
Candidates will undergo a civil and criminal background check and initial drug screening program. Random drug screening during employment is required.