• Interact with Simulator Mx technicians concerning all Simulator functions and malfunctions as well as ensure all malfunctions are documented properly using appropriate forms.
• Perform administrative duties relative to training such as preparing for the delivery of training, record keeping, monitoring customer progress, training development and maintenance of training programs.
• Report to the Director of Training (DOT) any Customer training problems (poor performance, Customer/Instructor conflicts, excessive tardiness, etc.).
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
lesson in accordance with FlightSafety International Instructor Performance Standards.
• Prepare the Flight Simulator and/or briefing room no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the Simulator lesson and/or pre-briefing session.
• Assist in keeping all publications used in Simulator training current.