||SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Prior flight instructor experience in turbine engine helicopters, to include teaching engine-at-idle/engine-out touchdown emergency procedures (auto rotations, etc.). Instructor experience includes flying from other than the PIC seat 750 hours minimum.
• 4000 hours PIC flight time; 2500 hours helicopter flight time; 1000 hours turbine helicopter flight time is required (MD 500 series is preferred) (1000 hours of turbine helicopter flight time is preferred in the MD 500 series is preferred).
• Ability to take and follow direction with minimum supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form with both co-management and internal/external customers and regulatory representatives is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Up to 25% travel required with significant customer interface.
• Possess, or be eligible for, a U.S. passport.
• The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate is required
• The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team.
• Regular attendance at the worksite.
• Access to Export Control information is required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and 6 years work-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contracts, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• FAA commercial pilot license with helicopter and instrument ratings is required.
• FAA CFI helicopter is required; ATP or CFII helicopter is preferred.
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate is required.