||• Be at least 23 years of age
• Secret Clearance active within last two years
• Must have ATP license
• Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Possess a current passport
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
• Be self-motivated and a team player
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
• Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures
• No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
• Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES:
• Total Time: 1500 Minimum/3000 recommended
• Multi-Engine Time: 300 Minimum/500 recommended