||• Previously qualified USAF HH-60G 11H3E (Pilot) as indicated by successful completion of a formal USAF aircrew qualification-training course and as required by AFI 10 -220 or U.S. Army MTPC graduate who was previously qualified in the H-60A/L.
• At least 1000 hours of total military flight time.
• Personnel previously USAF instructor qualified shall maintain instructor status IAW AFI 10-220.
• High level of HH-60G systems knowledge and expertise, including detailed knowledge of the FCF process and AFTO 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and TO 1H-60(H)G-6CL-1.
• Previously qualified HH-60G Instructor/Examiner or U.S. Army MTPC graduate.
• Previous rotary wing FCF experience.
• FAA Class II medical flight clearance.
• Must have a minimum of an active U.S. SECRET clearance and be subject to a government security investigation. Must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.