||Minimum Job Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Commercial/Instrument Rotorcraft-Helicopter Required, ATP preferred
• Minimum of 2500 hours total time
• Minimum of 1500 hours R/W time PIC required
• Minimum 1000 R/W Turbine hours required
• Minimum 500 hours cross-country required
• Minimum 100 hours Simulated / Actual instrument time required
• Minimum 100 hours of night time required
• Must be able to hold a TSA or Airport-issued Air Operations Area (AOA) or Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) security badge.
• Must be able to meet Pilot in Command qualifications in the Agusta Helicopter family.
• Multi-engine experience preferred.
• NVG experience preferred.
• Prior Part 135 and air medical experience preferred. Exceptions allowed for prior military personnel with an honorable discharge and civilian certificates.
• Prior Agusta experience preferred.
• Actual IFR experience required, SPIFR experience preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge
• Availability to work weekends, holidays and swing shifts.
Licenses, Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
POSITION REPORTS TO: Base Manager and Chief Pilot
• Maintains FAA license with IFR currency
• Maintains all SevenBar Aviation required competencies and certifications
• Must be able to maintain a FAA First Class Medical
• Works in a patient care environment on the aircraft and is exposed to possible infectious diseases and chemical toxins.
• Position may require sitting for long periods of time in an aircraft cockpit or in an office environment
• Ability to operate aircraft and is exposed to motion, noise, vibration, jet fuel, and exhaust vapors, and extreme temperatures; Occasionally exposed to airborne pathogens, toxic or caustic chemicals
• Ability to lift at least 75 pounds using proper body mechanics
• Have a normal range of motion and dexterity
• Ability to climb in and out of aircraft and ambulances is required