• Must have a thorough knowledge of boat operations. Minimum of six months experience as a licensed pilot on Upper Mississippi River, Lower Mississippi, Ohio River, and/or Illinois River.
• Mate (Pilot) or Master’s license of Towing vessels upon Western Rivers
• Radar certificate and FCC License
Specific physical demands described in this functional job description have been validated by on-site job analyses involving, job shadowing, direct measurements and employee surveys. These physical demands are determined to represent essential functions of this job. The essential functions for job placement are based on a job physical demands validation analysis. The essential functional abilities required to perform this job safely take into consideration mechanical and personnel assistance that can be reasonably offered or made available without adversely affecting job productivity standards and/or creating an undue hardship on the employer. The employer will consider accommodations for persons with covered disabilities.
• Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
• This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
• ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.