||• Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Must have valid FAA ATP Certificate including Multi-Engine Rating, and First Class Medical Certificate.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Valid U.S Passport required.
• Prefer wide-body international experience
• Fluent in aviation oriented English language (IAW FAR 61.151).
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as government regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate effectively to crewmembers, customers, station agents, and air traffic control personnel.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.