• Qualified on the VE7A certificate
• Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
• First Class Medical
• CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
• 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
• Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
• Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
• Base and geographical pay
• External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
• Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
• Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
• Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
• Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
• Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.