||• Flexibility for 75% global travel and ability to be on call an absolute must.
• Three years of corporate aviation flight attendant experience, with emphasis on corporate and global travel required. International experience to include Asia.
• Certified from Flight Safety/FACTS with Gulfstream 550 Cabin Door Exit and 650 Evacuation Training.
• Proficiency in cabin technologies and in-flight virtual office.
• Familiarity with Apple devices, Microsoft Windows, print processes for computer and iPad equipment.
• Completion of Flight Safety, Aircraft Evacuation and MedAire/American Heart Training.
• CPR Certification and ability to use a defibrillator.
• In-flight culinary experience.
• Highest level customer service skills; experience tending to executive level clientele.
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage multiple priorities independently.
• Keen problem solving ability: Must be able to quickly identify problems, determine possible solutions and act quickly to provide resolutions.
• Strong relationship building, communication, collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Must be able to work as a team member and complete office duties.
• Communication skills are a must along with follow through on projects and task.
• Motivated self-starter to help with creating and learning new technologies and equipment to support our passengers.