||KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Current ATP Rotorcraft required within 6 months of hire. (CareFlite Aircraft can be used for ATP Training/Checkride)
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• 2500 hours helicopter Total Time
• 500 Turbine flight hours;
• 200 unaided night-flight hours.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIRED: Moderate
PHYSICAL/MENTAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Holding and lifting (150 pounds)
• Squatting and kneeling
• Bending and standing
• Climbing, walking and running
• Pushing and twisting
• Ability to hear
• Ability to see and distinguish colors
• Cognitive ability to reason, process etc.
• Ability to communicated verbally
REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF: Current aircraft operated by CareFlite (after training).