||Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 500 hours total flying time of which 100 hours are MQ-9; or 150 hours MQ-9 (not including “other” time).
• Ability to maintain a current FAA Class II physical examination on a yearly basis.
• Applicant will be subject to a US government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain/maintain US Secret clearance
• Must be available to deploy to OCONUS locations up to 6 months (two 3 month deployments).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Work in a OCONUS Remote office environment; communicate via personal computer, telephone and fax.
• Domestic and international travel as required.
• Must be able to walk and/or climb stairs and ladder into a simulator or GCS.
• Must be able to detect odors or hear noises, bangs, etc., or other sounds to detect problems or flaws in the functioning of simulators and its surrounding environment.
• Up to 12 hour work days sitting in a GCS