• Active Secret level clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree and ten (10) years or more of related experience.
• Extensive experience in planning, briefing, executing and debriefing MH-60R aircraft missions.
• Thorough knowledge of aircraft tactical employment both individually and as part of a larger force. Expertise in aircraft systems usage and integration.
• Experience in developing aviation training scenarios based on training objectives.
• Experience operating and employing aviation simulators for training.
• Experience operating warfare training M&S systems.
• Ideal candidate would be weapons-school trained pilot or senior aircrew with experience in distributed synthetic training events.
• Designated Weapons and Tactics Instructor.