• 21 years of age
• US Citizenship
• Current US passport
• Valid State Driver’s License
• Read, write, speak and understand English
• Commercial Pilot Certificate with Single and Multiengine Land Airplane
• Instrument – Airplane rating
• Second Class Medical Certificate
Flight Time Requirements:
• Minimum of 1,000 hours of total documented fixed-wing flight time
• 500 hours Pilot in Command (PIC)
• When evaluating the flight time of applicants meeting the basic qualifications, consideration will be given to, among other things, quality, quantity, recent experience, and verifiability of training; complexity of aircraft flown; types of flight operations; and hours flown as PIC in turbine powered aircraft. Applicants invited to interview must provide appropriate documentation of all flight hours.
Trained and qualified as PIC in BE-20/C-12 Aircraft.
50 hours of Instrument (actual) time.