• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience flying 4th or 5th generation fighter aircraft
• FTU (Formal Training Unit) Instructor Pilot
• Weapons School Instructor
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
• All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
• Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
• This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
• Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
• Bonus amount: US dollars (USD) $4000