||BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Completed United States Army AH-64D/E, Apache Longbow helicopter Aircraft Qualification Course (AQC) or a Contractor equivalent training and qualification approved by the GFR
• Successfully completed the AH-64 Aviation Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase I and II or In lieu of AMOC Phase I and II, must have completed an equivalency evaluation conducted by the US Army Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES) IAW DCMA Instruction 8210.1 (AR-95-20) and AR 95-1
• Possess a minimum of 1,000 flight hours as an AH-64D/E Pilot-in-Charge (PIC)
• Have provided proof of having completed a minimum of 100 hours flight hours as an AH-64D/E MTP
• Current Army or Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Class II Flight Physical upon hire with no less than six (6) months remaining, and successful renewal annually thereafter
• Ability to provide medical certificates to confirm medical compliance
• Meet currency requirements per AH-64D/E Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) within 30 days of hire
• Minimum ten (10) years aviation maintenance experience
• Minimum three (3) years, AH-64D/E aircraft Production Control experience (PC Lead position)
• Minimum three (3) years, aviation maintenance supervisory experience
• Minimum five (5) years ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system experience
• Minimum two (2) years ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system Database Administration experience
• Minimum five (5) years US Army Production Control experience
• Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country
• Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable
• Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country
• Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
• Capable of traveling domestically and internationally on short notice
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Previous MTP Experience operating the AH-64E helicopter in desert environments
• Over-water flight experience
• Prior Experience as an AH-64D/E Maintenance Examiner (ME)
• Experience as an AH-64 Technical Inspector
• Desert night flight operations
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
• Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
• Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
• Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.