• 9 years experience with Bachelors in Science; 7 years with Master's Degree; 4 years with PHD.
• Must be familiar with aviation technical data and training development.
• Must possess and be able to maintain a minimum DoD Top Secret security clearance and be willing to undergo a polygraph.
• Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates must be proficient using MS Office applications and have had experience using mission planning software such as Falcon View.
• Must the ability to obtain and maintain a valid U.S. passport. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
• Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel. Must be willing to accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 90 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
• Must have an FAA Commercial Instrument rating and current physical.
• The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
• Aviation Instructor/Evaluator experience.
• Previous simulator instructor experience.
• A current SCI clearance and polygraph.