||• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must have valid passport.
• Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
• Must be willing to comply with necessary pre-employment checks mandated by TSA and/or Department of Transportation.
• Must pass a background check including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check.
• Possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Must be able to successfully complete the Companys four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program.
• Must read, write, speak, and understand English.