||• Previously qualified USAF HH-60G 1A1X1/1A9X1 (Flight Engineer/Special Mission Aviation) with at least 1000 hours of total military flight time.Successful completion of a formal USAF aircrew qualification-training course and as required by AFI 10-220.
• Personnel previously USAF instructor qualified shall maintain instructor status IAW AFI 10-220.
• 10 years directly related professional/military HH-60G experience. At least 7 years progressive responsibility in performing flight operations, FCFs, and related tasks.
• High level of HH-60G systems knowledge and expertise, including detailed knowledge of the FCF process and AFTO 1H-60(H)G-6CF-1 and TO 1H-60(H)G-6CL-1.
• Previous HH-60G FCF experience.
• Previous experience and rotary wing maintenance enlisted specialist or liaison. (Desired)
• Previous experience rotary wing maintenance/enlisted specialist. (Desired)
• FAA Class II medical flight clearance.
• Must have a minimum of an active U.S. SECRET clearance and be subject to a government security investigation. Must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.
• Temp Position