||• Must possess an instrument rating on their FAA commercial Certificate; have successfully completed US Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase I/II; and will have flown a minimum of 50 flight hours performing MTP duties.
• Aviators previously qualified in US Army Special Operations Aviation Command (USASOAC) MDS aircraft highly preferred.
• The MTP shall undergo and successfully complete, initially and annually thereafter, a Second Class Flight Physical Medical Certification.
• The MTP shall undergo an initial and annual flight evaluation conducted IAW AR 95-1 and all appropriate ATM tasks, and must pass initial, and maintain currency IAW USASOAC and 160th Regimental Tactical Operation Procedures, the Naval Class II Swim test, Dunker, and Emergency Breathing System (EBS) Device.
• Must possess an FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• Work is subject to performance on weekends and holidays, days and nights as required.
• This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.