||• Hold a PPL
• Funding dispersed when you receive your CPL.
• Must hold an FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Valid driver's license
• Be further than 6 months from reaching ATP minimums.
• Ability to provide accurate flight records, including logbooks.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid flight times to meet ATP or R-ATP minimums
• Apply to the Horizon Pilot Development Program
• Successfully complete pilot development program in accordance with program guidelines
• FCC Permit Restricted Radiotelephone Operator
• A minimum of 21 years old
• Authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must have and be able to maintain a valid passport allowing unrestricted travel to and from the US