• Bachelor’s Degree required in: Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical degree
• FAA Commercial Multi-engine rating required • 2,500 hours total time required o 500 hours multi-engine required o 1000 PIC
• Minimum 7 years of engineering, flight test, pilot, or reflective technical experience required.
• Ability to obtain a valid US Passport required
• Ability to support off-site travel to conduct development and certification flight testing
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• FAA First Class Medical required
• Preferred candidates will have UM/DER FAA status, or are interested in achieving.