• To perform this job successfully, an individual must maintain a personal relationship with and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, as well as able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience.
• Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
• Flight experience; 2500 hours total flight experience, 1000 hours multi-engine turbine, 250 Rotor craft-Helicopter.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with AMEL rating
• FAA Flight Instructor Certificate with ASE, AME, IA, RH, and IH ratings
• Valid FAA First Class Aviation Medical Certificate
• FCC Restricted Radio Permit
• Current US Passport
• Current vaccination record.
• Currency must be maintained in all assigned aircraft as provided by the ministry.