• Must have Robinson R44 PIC time and meet SFAR 73 requirements
• Customer focus
• Tolerance for stress in dealing with difficult situations and personalities
• Flexibility around flight times
• Ability to withstand demanding on-the-job flying times with early starts and late finishes
• Minimum of 500 hours total pilot time, or 400 hrs with a Certified Flight Instructor License with Dual Instruction Given.
• Graduate of the Robinson Safety Course and Certified Flight School preferred
• Commercial Rotor craft License (helicopter) or add-on to Commercial Pilot’s License.
• FAA Class 1 or 2 Medical Certificate required
• Certified flight instructor and Instrument Rating preferred